What your Club is taking to market!
- What does the Club offer a Sponsor?
- Who are the competitors and what are they offering?
- What does your Club offer that nobody else does?
- What is your Sponsorship Policy?
How healthy are your Sponsors?
- Sponsors Health check
- Grading of Sponsors
- Sponsor Categories Risk assessment
- Club ROI
- Sponsors no longer with the Club
- YOY growth
What value is Digital activity providing your Club?
- Facebook / Instagram / LinkenIn
- Club Activity
- Database engagement
- Sponsors presence and relevance
- Value/Deliverables to the community ie are the Sponsor features enticing
Your Sponsors want to talk to your audience!
- Who does the Club communicate with?
- How does the Club communicate with its database and how often?
- Why are they important to Sponsors?
- What does your community want from Sponsors?
- Has your community previously embraced or likely to embrace your sponsors?
- Which sponsors best fit your community?
Double your Sponsorship within 5 years!
- What Sponsorship value does the Club want to target in 2018?
- What is the Sponsorship value the Club wants to achieve in 3- 5 years?
- How many Sponsors does the Club want?
- How did the Club get to the Sponsorship objective ?
- What resources will be allocated?
- Is the Club ready for change in this area?
- Are their NEW things the Club knows about that will add value to Sponsors?
- Sponsor Relationship Management System
- Database Import- Sponsors and Community
- Train relevant stakeholder (Mobilsed training included)
- Task assignments by Sponsor
- Internal health check each month
- Email Templates
- Campaign builds – Community and Sponsors
Club Sponsorship Team
- Appointment of minimum 2 people
- Digital Media Plan – Social / LinkedIn /Newsletter and TXT
- Digital Media Activation
- Sponsor Engagement Plan – Digital reporting / Community engagement
- Sponsor Offers over marketing period
- Community Survey on spend patterns, local shopping, what is of value to them
- Set reviews
- Set KPI’s
- Ability to automate
Internal Stakeholder ideas
Identifying potential sponsors already active in the community.
Identifying Companies that care about your audience
Which companies are sponsoring your competitors?
Re approaching previous Sponsors
Directly engaged by current Sponsor
Making the Club a “ must have” partner for local business
Extending the Clubs reach outside of its geographical area
Capatalising on market Trends
Revised Sponsorship Packages with full Club update on
Survey Results – Crowd ,Traffic
Collaborations with other Clubs to feature a Sponsor
- Club Activity & Crowd attendance
- Features of match of the day
- Function nights and exposure
- Features by Sponsor
Community Engagement from
- Social Media – Mobile Marketing
- Digital to Sponsor website engagement -Voucher activity
- Digital Media overview
- Sponsor acquisition summary / Pipeline
- Sponsor feedback
- Performance to Sponsorship Target
Sporting Clubs spend between 200-300 hours per year sourcing product
2.7M in non refunded expenses is incurred each year by Volunteers
121 Cardigan Street
Carlton VIC, 3053
0418 393 342